Talking Russian Spelling Dictionary for Android
- Look up unfamiliar words in Russian Spelling Dictionary directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
- Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
- Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in English and Russian languages.***
* To turn on this option, install a dictionary. Then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark Russian Spelling dictionary.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
***For keyboard activation: long press on ‘123’ button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.